Medium to large enterprise customers across all vertical markets.
VARs and Accounting Consultancy companies with relationships and trusted advisor status providing financial accounting / ERP software and services – so specialists who understand both the accounting challenges around month-end as well as the IT infrastructure.
Founded in Norway in 1989. Adra Match has 25 years of experience in solving reconciliation challenges. The head office is in Oslo, with regional offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen and London. Across the Nordic and European region 8,000 users and 3,000 companies trust Adra Match for reconciliation management and transaction matching. Many of these customers have international reach using Adra Match.
The solution leading the drive into the channel is BALANCER, a new cloud-based month-end reconciliation tool that vastly increases speed, efficiency, accuracy and compliance at month end.
One of the unique features for BALANCER reconciliation management is the “out of the box” ease of use. Balancer is compatible with any ERP platform.
The most important thing is that we can now concentrate on important things such as analysis and strategy, and to review more processes where we can streamline and gain time. There is never enough time!
Marie Wrede, LRF Media
I have been in this line of work a long time, and tend to be quite critical, but this is probably among the smartest solutions I have seen. I am very satisfied!
Gunilla Eriksson, Head of Funds Management, Marginalen Bank Bankaktiebolag
We can now do the monthly reconciliations in just a couple of hours – and with a much more accurate result than when we did it manually – using Adra Match Accounts.”
Jens Andersen, Accounts Manager, Sparekassen Vendsyssel
- Adra Match have a long history of proven solutions that help accounting processes.
- Now is a great time to partner with Adra Match as they invest in building their channel business in the UK
- The Cloud-based BALANCER is a real game changer in terms of simplicity of implementation and use whilst solving a real and complex problem. BALANCER is easily explained to the CFO and it really touches the pain felt by the accounts department at month and year-end close.
- BALANCER is already gaining a significant customer base since launch
- There is a short implementation cycle so that the customer sees the ROI quickly, unlike competitive solutions that can take weeks to implement and are more costly.
- BALANCER provides an Ideal up-sell / follow-on sales opportunities into the customer base
- BALANCER is a good business differentiator and door opener into new customers
- Partner and customer feedback shapes the product development road map, ensuring your customers remain both loyal and profitable.
- Healthy recurring revenue model